Your first neopet

silentcrescendo

I remember starting a board like this last month teehee =P

My first pet was Beauty9004 (Beauty), the female blue xweetok! She's been painted spotted for years and it was love at first when I first saw her =D Plus the fact I couldn't make a lutari or cybunny xD

I don't remember my first first pet, and I don't think it's on my first old account either.

So in that case, I think it's iriskuppen my kougra, which I created 5 days after my first old account... so yea it might be my earliest.

Didn't change anything about her, though I tend to paint her pirate!

A red Eyrie named after the lead male in the

Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter Series, Jean Claude.

I chose an Eyrie cause I thought it looked fierce and practical and that is like Jean Claude,

and I named him after Jean Claude cause those are the greatest books ever and he rocks.

Obviously that pet is no longer on my account though. I don't even have that account anymore.

My first pet was a Red Gelert. His name was Cole followed by some numbers. Unfortunately, I put him in the pound when I was a newbie.

My first permanent pet (i.e. one I didn't abandon) is Flamestorm7, a red Lupe. I plan to morph her into a Red Draik someday.

I chose them because my favorite animals are dogs and wolves

I still have my first pet ^^

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=MegaRinosolarmon

MegaRinosolarmon - terrible name i know xD It was the name of my OC's pet, i couldn't get the one i wanted so i kept trying till i could get one without needing number or anything lol

Not sure if i should paint it something or zap it to another species...still so undecided since the whole pose change thing, same with my sho too, i wanted it like the old faerie or halloween look, but i don't like the new poses so much :(

My first was a female kacheek named Eunbi, painted faerie. Kacheeks seemed the cutest to me. Eunbi was name of the heroine of my own comics I used to draw... More than 10 years ago. Hahaha XD I don't have the account any longer, and I tried to get her back but TNT said the account was too old for them to help me. ;_;

My first was a Blue Kougra female. I just got her back, I finally found the password for my old account. I think I'm going to get a Peophin for it too, then maybe some of my dream creatures. Her name was Lilitilta.

On my newer account, which is my main, Alamarka, originally a yellow Kougra. Used the Lab ray for a bit, but then changed her back and painted her Darigian.

My first pet was a yellow kacheek from way back to 1999. Im not sure what his name was, I was young at the time and just entered a string of random letters. My first account has been in Iceland for a couple of years now :(

Ahhh... good times. :D

She was a Red Korbat. I can't remember what her name was really, but I typed in a name starting with 'B' (Bethany or something like that?) but since it was obviously taken, a whole list of suggestions came up, all of them with the name plus a string of ten or more numbers next to it...I pounded her a few years later, but yeah, her name was something like Bethany490785039673218. LOL

My first pet (all my pets were created on the same day) is Metrialus. He was a Green Zafara, but then I used a starter pb and switched the color to yellow, and then I zapped him with the lab. He's currently a Faerie Ruki. :)