several general NP questions..

zhao

1) I see people say they make millions off shop restocking. But so many people camps each shop, and UB restock so little. How do these people do it? Just literally sit and refresh all day? lol. Does anyone know of good shops to be at to make good NP thats not ultra competitive like Stamps or something?

2) Does anyone know of a Key Quest Spooky prize list? I want to see if theres any rare stuff thats given out only during this period..

thanks

1) Hard core restockers would make tabs of the rare shops that restock the best items and refresh while doing other things. One girl I know that has about 300 mil said she makes tabs and chats on the help boards so yeah...hard core! xD

I tried restocking a bit and I managed to get a few millions thanks to that while playing games on the side :D so it really helps to learn how to restock a bit than just relying on games alone.

2) http://games.sunnyneo.com/keyquest/#content <-----I THINK this is the full list since I love going on TDN and Sunnyneo for info :)

I don't restock much, never been very good at it and I'm very impatient. I do tend to visit the Igloo Garage Sale daily though. I've found it's the best place for me to restock but you're only allowed 10 items a day and they can be difficult to get at times.

how do you play games and do restock at the same time? the restock time is random oO? i find that if i refresh like 2 seconds late everytihngs gone =(

oh and thanks for the list of key quest items. very helpful! (though i dont think the holloween prizes are correct... lol, ive never gotten those prizes even though i redeemed a lot of keys)