How are you decorating your house this year?

-Ryan

Cool. I like the Glow in the Dark ghost idea. =D

And you can't go wrong with cobwebs! xD

Plus Jack-o-lanterns are one of the most important parts of halloween! =D

At my house were gonna move the trucks and turn our driveway into a haunted graveyard. We'll block off the brick pathway that goes to the prch with a motion activated skeleton that tells jokes, a table that he's sitting at, a portable fence, and some creepy "keep out" signs. And we're putting a big fuzzy spider on the chandelier. Also we'll have a blow up frankenstein behind a table with hard candy on it that'll be sitting next to the planter that seperates the drive way from the yard. That way you have to walk by the candy on Frankensteins table to get to the porch. And o the porch we'll put halloween lights in the chandelier, a scarecrow on the bench candy on the table, bats hanging from the ceiling, and more stuff as we go. Plus of course more candy on the table infront of the bench. We're still deciding where top put the fake rats and spiders. Yes I know, we over decorate, WWWAAAAYYYYY too much.

We don't decorate our house because no kids ever come to our crappy neighborhood with horrible roads, 90% apartment houses filled with people who hate kids, and the fact that gang territory is just a block behind our house. <_<

I remember the last time kids came was years ago, and I walked by looking for a clean shirt and they ran off because they thought I was naked. -_-"