Secrets Behind "Popular Kids"

tempdisplay

I don't go to school anymore per se. I am at uni. But when I was at school, I was never fussed with cliques or groups. But I agree that "popular" kids are only popular because of money or fake friends. I lot of people at my old school, however were nice and friendly with everyone. So i think we create popular kids by only focusing on their material goods.

• 1 year later...

If you're a girl where I live, being "popular" is looking like a Barbie doll (blonde hair, blue eyes, tons of makeup etc.) Being light brunette with grey-blue eyes, I find this highly unfair. I mean, how often is it that you happen to be born with the exact combination of appearance to unlock the Super Secret Sacred Chamber of Popularity? the answer is, like, 10% of the population here in Massachusetts. so many girls get plastic or cosmetic surgery. Cutting yourself up to be beautiful? I don't think so. Another important factor is having a load (like over 15) of friends because then their friends will like you because you like them which will keep doubling the amount until the whole school likes you. So that's popularity in my community for you. So I am in the "unpopular" group.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not bump any topics that haven't received posts in 3 weeks or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.