A Valid Point

xD sorry for the wheel of fortune remark lol, seriously i hope this is in the right spot

Ok so heres what we know, we have a map. whoopie, seriously though the map likely will be taken to altidor to be ""mapped out"".

Now we do know the intire plot is about the atlas of the anchients... which we havent heard about yet. i reread the plot comic they never mentioned it once, so Thats technically occ knowledge which means thats going to become a plot point {duh?}

now if the book is what there actually looking for then they'll need a key to open it.

if they already have the book and they can read it this plot is doomed.

So what im thinking is, the faerie statue we saw in the 4th comic was EXACTLY like the flower you see "master" sniffing earlyer in the comics im not sure where this fits in yet...

The point of this topic is to post your PLOT RELATED theorys this is my guess and i know its too early to get too excited right now its only been one released comic so far XD however i figured makeing this topic now would be wise.

------- EDIT ------

I got bored so I decided id plot the map

NeopetsOldPlotMap.jpg

IF the TDN would like to use my map i plotted go right ahead.

-another edit-

I doubt Kiko lake, Roo Island, OR Neotopia Central will play a part in this, because theres no room on the map for any of em...

Also encase anyone didnt notice, the flower that "master" as roxton refers to him as, he finds it in the third to last pannel. Thats the EXACT likeness of the "poisonus flower" which was given out in the last plot with roxton if im to understand correctly... I know this for a fact sense I use it as a 9 iconer lol XD

xD sorry for the wheel of fortune remark lol, seriously i hope this is in the right spot

Ok so heres what we know, we have a map. whoopie, seriously though the map likely will be taken to altidor to be ""mapped out"".

Now we do know the intire plot is about the atlas of the anchients... which we havent heard about yet. i reread the plot comic they never mentioned it once, so Thats technically occ knowledge which means thats going to become a plot point {duh?}

now if the book is what there actually looking for then they'll need a key to open it.

if they already have the book and they can read it this plot is doomed.

So what im thinking is, the faerie statue we saw in the 4th comic was EXACTLY like the flower you see "master" sniffing earlyer in the comics im not sure where this fits in yet...

The point of this topic is to post your PLOT RELATED theorys this is my guess and i know its too early to get too excited right now its only been one released comic so far XD however i figured makeing this topic now would be wise.

------- EDIT ------

I got bored so I decided id plot the map

NeopetsOldPlotMap.jpg

IF the TDN would like to use my map i plotted go right ahead.

-another edit-

I doubt Kiko lake, Roo Island, OR Neotopia Central will play a part in this, because theres no room on the map for any of em...

Also encase anyone didnt notice, the flower that "master" as roxton refers to him as, he finds it in the third to last pannel. Thats the EXACT likeness of the "poisonus flower" which was given out in the last plot with roxton if im to understand correctly... I know this for a fact sense I use it as a 9 iconer lol XD

Nice figuring! Hey, I have been mentioning that flower too, and now that you mention it, yes it does seem to be the same flower on the statue... you're ahead of the game. I figured it was important. :) Thanks for the confirmation.

Oh, and I'd also wager a guess that we're talking about fire creatures from the beginning and then again in the cave, then they go and get this statue (not yet though) and it squirts water... ah, something to put out a fire??

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have an idea. I don't know if it means anything.The clue given in chapter 4 was: the source that lies beyond the seeker of peace. I think the next clue might be in Brightville. If you go to the map and click on Brightville, the next page talks about King Hagen. He is called THE BASTION OF PEACE. Isn't bastion similar to seeker? I think next place to start sniffing around might be Brightville. Comments anybody? ;)

I have an idea. I don't know if it means anything.The clue given in chapter 4 was: the source that lies beyond the seeker of peace. I think the next clue might be in Brightville. If you go to the map and click on Brightville, the next page talks about King Hagen. He is called THE BASTION OF PEACE. Isn't bastion similar to seeker? I think next place to start sniffing around might be Brightville. Comments anybody? ;)

Bastion: A fortress, a very defendable position

Seeker: Someone who looks for something, Example: Seeker of Truth, Someone who seeks out the truth in everything that he/she does.

Bastion and seeker not the same thing. Now saying that, I am not saying that King hagen could NOT be the seeker of peace, just saying that Bastion and seeker are not the same thing.

Question - what is the 'center island'? Dead center of the map. Maybe I'm misreading, but I don't think it was labeled on your map.

thats the land masses above lutari island that arnt labled. thats why i left em blank, remember the map actually wraps around.

The way I read it, it was the clue of the moment, and beyond the seeker of peace I thought was beyond Imiya's Math's Nightmare, (seeking a peaceful nights sleep), and on the road from Faerieland, beyond Math's Nightmare was the Healing Springs, where the comic took us. Seemed all wrapped up already.

my thinking is along the lines of, its a click and play quest now. then they'r going to nail us with something COMPLEATELY unexpected like sloth shows up, or one of the old baddies. -.^ i just cant see the apocalypse there trying to cause here... yea the mountains on terror mountain are melting according to the plot but thats more like global warming then anything!