Plot Anticipations

lovedwallflower

so Atlas of the Ancients is confirmed as a plot.. but we know little else about it..

what do you think, given the information we have abt it?

i think that the speculations that its about lutari island might just be true.. it looks like its set in the past (see images connected with the plot like the map: aota01.gif).. so maybe it will be about how lutari island came to exist.. or how it had a hand in saving neopia from "doom"

So... there is a game out for the PSI - Playstation Illustrated called The Darkest Faerie... that also refers to a "Fire Creature". So, if the crushed statue of the darkest faerie doesn't mean anything, well okay then, but the fire creature may be linked to the PSI game, trying to get people to look that direction and see what they are doing there perhaps?? Not sure how that relates to the actual Neopets site... but just thought I would put it out there.

Also, the Neopets Puzzle Adventure game for the Nintendo DS is quite similar... "From Shenkuu to the Lost Desert, all the lands of Neopia are being bombarded by giant destructive fireballs accompanied by hordes of hostile fire creatures. One by one, cities are falling into chaos and ruin. Join the crew of the Cyodrake's Gaze and stop the source of this devastation before it's too late!"... perhaps that is something they are trying to get us to look at??

Also... "This weeks issue of the Neopian Times will be brought to you by "Atlas Of The Ancients"... maybe there is a clue in there?

Also... there is an avie creator that has a map avie that shows 4 red stops, thus showing the next 3 stops on the map... if he's got an "in" on the plot, perhaps there are some clues to follow. One things for sure, he's got the first stop right, and the third looks like Altador, so it looks like he may know how things are going to play out, thus the second stop appears to me to be Mystery Island, or perhaps one of those uninhabited islands before it. Go see his Atlas plot avies at: http://www.neopets.com/~SunscorchX

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the 3rd chapter is coming out soon, and there's a step!

Yes, nothing to it..

NC Challenge.. also easy. 600NC for the ticket.. you receive 4 "quests".. Only the first "quest" is available now.. All you have to do is play Crisis Courier and you get a wearable item. I'm relatively sure that score isn't important because I've never played the game and only got half way through the second level and got the item "Altador Courier Bag".. You will receive 1 wearable item for each of the 4 "quests" you complete plus a bonus item if you complete all 4. All quests must be completed by Dec. 2nd.

Figures a plot would be the first thing to make me post to the forums.

I just wanted to say that I think the flower is going to be important. A flower in first comic, the same flower in the bottom of the third. It's going to be important, though it it is puzzle important or just story important, no one can say but TNT at the moment and they're certainly not going to talk. ;)

So I'll try and keep my eye out for the flowers so I know where they are in case we need to go back to them. My gut tells me that this is going to lead back to lutari island, with the flowers' seeds being scatted by the first winds of the storm. So if my gut is right it is probably only going to be story important, not plot important, but my gut certainly doesn't have a script so we'll just have to wait a see.

That person right the flower has been in to comics now it must be Significant

And don’t forget to get your next item you go to the statues in the hall and click around i think you have to get it from the light faerie Siyana. I clicked on Jerdana first then Siyana and I got the Wind Up Pocket Watch

I hope they don’t close the mini quest in Altador I only started it the other day

I've been putting the hints together they TNT hit there is going to be a battle in "...join the fight," and there is a lot of fire neopet talk last time a fire thing happend it was in Mystery Island comic thing they made ages ago with the how fire which thing maybe its to do with that, but I raely think its going to end in The Lost City of Geraptiku as there is nothing we know about it and it looks Ancient as well

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

http://www.neopets.com/contributions_poems.phtml

^ {points at the link} this one. it doesnt sound like something a user would write.

Turns out it WAS just something a user wrote... not related to the plot at all. I wrote them and asked, they wrote me back and then posted on the forum in Neopia.

So, they were talking on the other board about the thief statue being gone, the farmer moved into it's place, in the comic. That should mean something, I don't think they would leave that out of the comic for no reason. Also the waves on the shore where the fisherman got caught up in them must mean something as well. Perhaps the Marak "the wave" will play a part in this?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

or it will to be with a icey place like Terror Mountain as there has been pictures of Clara in so sort of game

your right in the comic Kelland, the Thiefs is gone and Florin, the Farmer is in his place right next to Siyana, the First to Rise where you get the Wind Up Pocket Watch

that is realy fishy

I won't say that there isn't something possibly up Kelland's statue being missing, I also will say not to dismiss the chance for artistic license of the comic artists. The fifth panel of the same page has three statues out of order. Still, Kelland is one of the heroes present in the Hall of Heroes, so we should keep him in mind as we search for clues later on.

As for new clues to where the plot is going, there is another clue regarding Lutari Island being a possible end point result of the plot. Apparently someone zapped their petpet into a Floobix. Responding to the question of which land the petpet comes from normally, TNT responded that it was an unreleased petpet associated with Lutari Island. Given that the release of a new land is a big deal with Neopets, I have my hopes up.

Oh, and of course, the url of the editorial

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?...al&week=415

Sorry that I can't point you directly towards the question, but thankfully the Floobix is rather hard to miss. For those interested in more, here is the pet of the petpet in question.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=TeriLynnda

I was looking at the Random Contest and is about Atlas of the Ancients(of course) well resent new and they extended it that pretty normal but maybe we should check it out we never know the plot might have already started and they are just sitting there laughing away. Anyway here is the link if you want to check it out

http://www.neopets.com/spotlight_subs/random_contest.phtml

You know, I have a bad feeling the prizes are going to be crappy. My reasoning is that each land we go to gives us a small prize, which neopets may do instead of one big prize at the end. I hope not. This is the first plot I have caught quickly enough to practicipate in. I hope there good prizes at the end :crying:

Oh, I do hope that is the case. It would suck if they give us crappy prizes. So far I have only been in 4 plots, finishing three (I wasn't able to get past THAT step in the Dr Sloth plot), and I hope to finish this one as well.

Maybe they'll do something like for the Altador Plot, and have a place where you can get a different prize every day. That would be cool. And here's hoping they do 'release' Lutari Isle, since the main character IS a Lutari after all.

In my crystal ball I see... foreshadowing, battle...soon! and a solution to what endangers neopia and a quieting of the nay sayers as all are made happy. This is only the beginging...

I've recently made a layout for Atlas, and one of the pictures I used what the flower from the first page, so I feel like I know it pretty well. I was quite surprised when I read the most recent chapter that the flower the faerie is holding is the same flower from chapter one. Any thoughts? Weird that I used the flower as a theme and now it seems important enough to show up again.

the more i see off the plot the surer i am that were going to fix that rainbow fountain in fairyland lol, it does seem like a given now but i thought it at the start when i saw it wasnt working every time i went to it, not that i take much notice sometimes :P maybe its been like that all the time and i just havnt got the right item to work it

the more i see off the plot the surer i am that were going to fix that rainbow fountain in fairyland lol, it does seem like a given now but i thought it at the start when i saw it wasnt working every time i went to it, not that i take much notice sometimes :P maybe its been like that all the time and i just havnt got the right item to work it

It has been that way as long as I've been on Neopets, many years. I think it's a random thing where once in a lucky day you get it to say you have a quest and then you get to paint your pet. It happened to me once, and I got to paint my pet, that's how I got my striped Kougra. :D

HEY WAIT A SECOND! {sorry for the yelling} 0.0 if there makeing magma pets, wouldnt it make sense if they ALSO released a ice pet? it'd make sense two long lost pb's? {not to be related to the ldpb XD} seriously though, there IS a ice color but few pets actually have it... and you can only get it by the ray. so wouldnt is make sense if they made magma pets they'd release a counterpart from terror mountain as the ice pets.....?

HEY WAIT A SECOND! {sorry for the yelling} 0.0 if there makeing magma pets, wouldnt it make sense if they ALSO released a ice pet? it'd make sense two long lost pb's? {not to be related to the ldpb XD} seriously though, there IS a ice color but few pets actually have it... and you can only get it by the ray. so wouldnt is make sense if they made magma pets they'd release a counterpart from terror mountain as the ice pets.....?

That'd be cool. But why do I get the feeling that if that happened boris shouldn't be able to get it

Announcements