Plot Anticipations

lovedwallflower

You don't have to do the NC mall bit. Who told you that?

I said if =) although I'm fairly sure they won't force it on us. It woould start a revoloution!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really get plots like i no you have to read a comic and stuff but why?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all off -topic links in your signature.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

when you've collected the map and go back to TDN coverage page, is 'The Map' red link meant to take you to the Sloth Plot? Just curious...

Thanks for pointing that out. I have updated the link so it's correct now. Whops!

It'd be cool if the plot ended with the Gnorbu dude sacrificing himself to kill the weird monster thing and the Lunar temple was replaced with something that could late be used as the base for a NEW PLOT! Dundundunnnnn...

i finished the first step... i dont get it.....

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all off-topic links in your signature.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Random, And your welcome Fusilla. I thought id make it a point to mention that the maps ARE NOT EXEMPT FROM RANDOM EVENTS! {says in all caps so that the point is clear not to yell at anyone}

Btw i plotted the map so that we have a better idea of where things are on the map XD and yes i know i was bored when i did it. I think this plot has potentual.

Well honestly the old plots were the best, *Tale of the who* being my favorite.

After the altador plot neopets didn't do that good of plots, so I don't think this will be an exception since they even added NC to the plot.

But you can never know :) might be good might be terrible, just have to sit back and wait...

so Atlas of the Ancients is confirmed as a plot.. but we know little else about it..

what do you think, given the information we have abt it?

i think that the speculations that its about lutari island might just be true.. it looks like its set in the past (see images connected with the plot like the map: aota01.gif).. so maybe it will be about how lutari island came to exist.. or how it had a hand in saving neopia from "doom"

RE: Chapter 2... So, I'm thinking that the cave they're in looks like the lair of the beast in Tyrannia... anyone else get that? I didn't find anything there, but I'm new at this. Couldn't find anything in Shenku either around the boat and all.

RE: Chapter 2... So, I'm thinking that the cave they're in looks like the lair of the beast in Tyrannia... anyone else get that? I didn't find anything there, but I'm new at this. Couldn't find anything in Shenku either around the boat and all.

i had the same thoughts, anyone read the poem that was also released? it was submitted and it seems almost like a clue to it also.. but then again i could be way wrong.. i even looked in the caves on krawk island...

i had the same thoughts, anyone read the poem that was also released? it was submitted and it seems almost like a clue to it also.. but then again i could be way wrong.. i even looked in the caves on krawk island...

What poem... I can't find any poem... ???

i agreed shadaw, it doesn't seem like the other user submissions. i can't help but notice the stressing that he is Lutari.

Thats why i bring it up, i think that there trying to hint at something here.... notice how it states a storm before the storm was made public, it wasnt actually for sure they ""crashed"" either.

I went to the hall of heroes and then to the observatory and looked through the telescope... didn't find anything besides the constellation. When I returned to the hall of heroes, I found that the Darkest Faerie statue was destroyed and it says this:

"This was a statue of the Darkest Faerie, also known as the Sleeper. Now it's a pile of rubble.

The janitor sighs as he takes a break from sweeping up rubble. "This is going to take forever! Who knew enormous stone statues were so heavy!"

Is anyone else seeing this?

http://www.neopets.com/contributions_poems.phtml

^ {points at the link} this one. it doesnt sound like something a user would write.

I get the similarities... only the comic shows the ship flying, not sailing, so is it related even?

I went to the hall of heroes and then to the observatory and looked through the telescope... didn't find anything besides the constellation. When I returned to the hall of heroes, I found that the Darkest Faerie statue was destroyed and it says this:

"This was a statue of the Darkest Faerie, also known as the Sleeper. Now it's a pile of rubble.

The janitor sighs as he takes a break from sweeping up rubble. "This is going to take forever! Who knew enormous stone statues were so heavy!"

Yes, I see it too... interesting that the preview of the upcoming comics show them in the Hall of Heros and the statue isn't crushed there yet.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Yes, I see it too... interesting that the preview of the upcoming comics show them in the Hall of Heros and the statue isn't crushed there yet.

That's because you completed the Altador plot. I also completed the plot and I get the same message.

The world of Neopia is different than the Neopets site that we play.

Announcements