Plot Anticipations

lovedwallflower

so Atlas of the Ancients is confirmed as a plot.. but we know little else about it..

what do you think, given the information we have abt it?

i think that the speculations that its about lutari island might just be true.. it looks like its set in the past (see images connected with the plot like the map: aota01.gif).. so maybe it will be about how lutari island came to exist.. or how it had a hand in saving neopia from "doom"

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if they have to include NC mall i imagine it would be AAA style.. that would suck cos the mall isnt available in my country

Ancient Map of Neopia

You've received a prize for helping Roxton and his team! You certainly are an asset to the expedition! This prize has been added to your Inventory.

-I got that when clicking on the map in the comic! :]

so I guess it starts in Shenkuu, Altador, Terror Mountain, then Faerieland.

Ancient Map of Neopia

You've received a prize for helping Roxton and his team! You certainly are an asset to the expedition! This prize has been added to your Inventory.

yay i got it too :D

thanks for the tip meghan

lol the explorer reminds me of Han Solo and the apprentice of Princess Leia, in the sense that one is experienced the other is not and there is obviously going to be a love/hate relationship :D

you're welcome everyone :)

someone said that it may be tied to lutari paint brush and lutari island, but we can't be sure yet.

maybe the quests will end at lutari island?

Hi,

was this always there? I just looked around a bit.

Altadorian Archives:

The archivist says, "Oh my! What a poor little Vaeolus! I wonder what happened to his owner. He seems very ill!"

The archivist clears his throat. "Oh, by the way, if you want to see all your previous clues collected into one place, I've made up a list for you here."

Thanks for the tip Meghan. I got the map as well.

The Kacheek on the first page mentions "mysterious fire-breathing creatures that supposedly lurk around here after dark". Maybe that has something to do with the Magma color?

This appears to have some legs. I saw a sneak preview of Chapter 2. On the screen shot they provide it shows

the adventurers coming across a wall drawing which has a Meerca who's 'flaming' and evil LOL

www.thedailyneopets.com/atlas-ancients/upcoming-comics/

Announcements