Navi bar to changr

Tyler.

Never heard of or used neovision. Customization on the other hand... use it all the time :) Sounds good to me, but I'm going to prepare myself for useless whining about the change LOL (no offense to the useless whiners out there)

There were some good videos (I especially liked this one were a meepit tricked his owner to leave so him and his meepit friends could go out and be rock stars.) I actually don't mind the change in my opinion

Although, I will add that I do think that the links in the new navbar are rather unorganized and are in random spots.

I'd like it better if it was like this, but oh well: My Account - News - Pet Central - Explore - Shops - Games - Boards - Customize - NC MALL

Neovision never really worked for me. So I don't mind the change...

However! I do not like that they shuffled shops/explore/games etc. I'd rather have them just change video for costumization... That would be enough! :P

I'm with Loyal Meepit and Gasol-- the new order of the menus is messing me up. I've been on NP so long that I don't need to look when I'm going for a menu anymore...and now I keep winding up in the wrong place!