Just Curious

M_a_t_t_y

16 :O Don't think I'm a young random girl now because usually that would offend me. (seeing 'normal' 16 year old girls and me... can't be compared)

I played for the first time when I was 13..

Hahaha! I just posted in the wrong topic, so I guess I'm stuck now.

I'm one of the older people that regularly posts on TDN. You can probably derive my age from my siggy.

I'm 15 and I don't play Neopets anymore.

Why am I here? Well, I basically just hang out here for the people cause they're cool :thumbsup:

Nah, you just stay here to hang out with me. ;)

Ich bin 15 Jahre alt, auch.

And I don't play neo anymore either.

I'm almost 24 now. I started playing when I was 15, quit, came back when I was 23, and quit again about half a year ago when I realized I was no longer enamored with the collection aspect of the game. I at least keep my pets happy and fed once a month. ^^;

Nah, you just stay here to hang out with me. ;)

Ich bin 15 Jahre alt, auch.

And I don't play neo anymore either.

Haha of course Laura xD Just for you.

Psst, everyone else, if you're reading this -whispers- not really!

Psst, Laura, if you're reading this, -whispers- yes really :P

Btw, in case any of you are wondering, there was another topic some while ago with the same question, but with a poll at the top. It was pretty interesting to see the results. Check them out for yourself here:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=8064

I'm 19 years old. I feel a lot older than that, like a decrepit 40 some year old. Like my mom, really. Since lot's of others are posting when they started playing Neopets... I don't really remember so let me get out my Windows calculator... I guess I was around 14.

23, officially next month.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm 24 and I started playing when I was... in high school. Which was long, long time ago. Hahaha. I quit and then came back sometime this year January. I thought I'd automatically become mature and become a "grown-up" when I hit my twenties, but I'm still waiting for maturity to strike. :9

Im 26 years old, and I just started playing neopets a few weeks ago, I dont necessarily feel like a 26 year old in all ways, but in some I do. I don't think it is immature, or in any way wrong to play neopets no matter what age you are. The appeal of it is raising the pets, the collecting of items, its sort of like a virtual hobby. For example if you like art? Thats where the AG comes in.... Writing? Try a story for the NT! Coin collecting? NP has it. Basically to sum all that up, NP has pretty much everything for everyone, from teens to old people.

As far as age, to me it is just a number, after all I know plenty of thirty year olds who act worse than some fifteen year olds.