Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Masaryk

It's Thanksgiving weekend in Canada. So Happy Thanksgiving to all other Canadians here!

Tomorrow is the actual holiday, but, like many other people, I'm having Thanksgiving dinner today. My house smells like delicious right now. There's a turkey in the oven, a prime rib roast on the barbeque, and I made pumpkin pie last night. My mum, sister, and grandma are coming over for supper. Anyone else doing anything special?

Incidentally, we also got our first snowfall this morning. The snow melted hours ago, though.

:o

Thanks for making me want to go to Canada, where they actually have Thanksgiving and snow. XD

Happy Thanksgiving Canada! Make sure to send some turkey over here if you can. ;)

Happy thanksgiving Canada! I'll never be able to see what thanksgiving is about.

a friend of mine lives in alberta, it snowed with him a couple of weeks ago already :O but he said it had not snowed today :P

I live in Albeta. It snowed today, that's for sure. It was reported the coldest Thanksgiving in over 50 years (or so they say)... but it's supposed to be 15C around Thursday/Friday. WHAT THE HECK! haha

Happy Thanksgiving! :D