I need help with Part 12-the gatherer; PLEASE

things_unseen

ive tried 10 different times to just get that certificate from the skeith, but it never shows up. Im at the part where you have to do something different to the vaeolus every minute, and i do everything right but its not working

help?

make sure that you check on vaeolus and take care of him on the same minute. You have to do it ten times, not just once.

I'm also having problems with that part in the Altador Plot. X3 My problem is that I already have the bandage from the tomb but when I click on the Vaeolus, the option bandage doesn't come up. :| Have you finished Part 12 already, by the way?

Same I just can't do it :/

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Go back and ensure that you clicked continue in the part where you recieved the bandage. You'll have to refresh and re-attempt the mummified whatever-it-is, I had the same problem and was advised to do this. Just re-attempt it and click continue, very important :)

Alright. Thanks. :) I think I'll try it again. :D

Go back and ensure that you clicked continue in the part where you recieved the bandage. You'll have to refresh and re-attempt the mummified whatever-it-is, I had the same problem and was advised to do this. Just re-attempt it and click continue, very important :)

Thanks for your advice. :) I just got the certificate from the Skeith. :) Thanks so much! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 4 weeks later...

i have been doing the petpet part for more than an hour and ive been hitting every button but the stupid thing just wont work!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Meowy if you have any questions regarding this action.