Possible New Plot!

Jenny ^_^

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do hope it's a new plot, but... I'm not getting my hopes too high. I haven't seen any very solid proof to think that this is without a doubt a plot. Once I see with my very eyes proof of a plot, that's when I'll get excited.

I really hope it's a plot!! I've been on neopets for years and somehow manage to always be trying to quit during plot time... I'm a registered addict now, and I really hope it's a plot!

But I'm not getting my hopes up... because it probably isn't...

In that case, it might start at 12am NST tonight/tomorrow.

That does make a bit of sense -- TNT are calling it a 'site event' not a plot. Site events like the AC, DD and GMC normally have a new day at 12am, correct?

I sure hope it isn't another games event. Seriously, TNT, you have the New Game Challenge ongoing, and the GMC is meant to be in mid-November...we haven't had a plot all year!

But, this is just my opinion - 'Atlas of the Ancients' doesn't sound much like a game challenge. It sounds like a plot name.

It's a game. Right.

I'm not sure that any of you will remember this, but old plots have had games in them. I think. Like, the Tale of Woe plot a couple of years ago required uses to play Meepit Juice Break (check this page for reference).

So it still could be a plot, guys, so don't get too down about this. We'll just have to wait until tomorrow.