I am just starting to drive with a teacher.

Natalie

I have been in Driver's Ed. for the past couple of weeks. I got my permit last week, and I just got back from driving with a teacher. I was so scared that I was going to get in an accident, but I'm glad I didn't. Now, I have go go again for another hour tomorrow. I just realized, I do not like to drive.

Why do you have to drive with them soo much? I'd get freaked out by just having to get tested in the first place.....

Haha...I've still got a few years yet before I start learning to drive, but I suppose you would feel a bit jittery, seeing that you're manouvering around a few-hundred-kilo chunk of metal. But good luck, nonetheless. :yes:

I am just learning to drive with a teacher - Wouldn't a car be easier? :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, good luck with that. My sisters learning to drive, and I've got a couple more years till I'm in the "drivers seat".

I am just learning to drive with a teacher - Wouldn't a car be easier? laughingsmiley.gif

:laughingsmiley: Haha...lame.

I'm pretty good at the old bumper cars (dodgems), but I don't know if that's a good thing or not. x_x

:laughingsmiley: Haha...lame.

I'm pretty good at the old bumper cars (dodgems), but I don't know if that's a good thing or not. x_x

Same here!! But that is fun!!!! Driving with a teacher probably is....scary....

I can't wait until I start to drive!

Both of my brothers drive and they love it, expecialyl going fast [dont worry they know how to drive carefully] I cant wait to learn how to drive, just one more year!

I may drive when I turn 16, but I probly won't. I'll get me learners at 15, get a job at 16, and get the permit at 17.-

I guess that makes me a year or so older than all you'll.

But anyway, driving is easy. Just relax, keep your foot on the brake and stay alert. Also remember to practice parallel parking. :graduated:

I may drive when I turn 16, but I probly won't. I'll get me learners at 15, get a job at 16, and get the permit at 17.-

And get your license as early as you possibly can.

1) It is soooooo much easier and gives you sooooo much more freedom/

2) 17 and older + No license = LOSER

• 1 month later...
I have been in Driver's Ed. for the past couple of weeks. I got my permit last week, and I just got back from driving with a teacher. I was so scared that I was going to get in an accident, but I'm glad I didn't. Now, I have go go again for another hour tomorrow. I just realized, I do not like to drive.

It gets easier the more you do it just like anything else. Eventually, your confidence will grow and you will start to enjoy it. I used to hate it as well and now I really enjoy the freedom to go anywhere when you want.