Good Pound Finds

Gasol61

Well, today I just found my Jelly Kau in the Pound, after searching for about a week for a new permie, and I've decided to keep him. ^-^

to start a topic, what are some good pound finds you have made? :)

BAHAHA The best was on Draik day... people were giving away amazing pets in hopes of catching a Draik via Create A Bet. I saw plushie, halloween, pirate, jelly - EVERYTHING.

Too bad I already had 4 pets. I imagine Krawk day will be the same, too.

I have a robot gelert that I found in the pound, I also saw a snow grundo and a biscuit usul but I couldn't get them

BAHAHA The best was on Draik day... people were giving away amazing pets in hopes of catching a Draik via Create A Bet. I saw plushie, halloween, pirate, jelly - EVERYTHING.

Yea! I got two hissis from that day and one of them is now in the beauty contest... The other one kind of turned into a xweetok which didn't really suit the name :P

No, it wont. :( It was a mistake, they didn't mean to do the create-a-pet thingy. :P the best i've ever gotten was a purple koi?

I just got a christmas kiko. I've wanted one for awhile so I'm happy.

It didn't come with the hat scarf and gloves. Shouldn't it have come with whatever comes with it's paint color?

The previous owner may have removed the clothing =/

and earlier I got a Faerie Quiggle from the Pound.

Its name is x0kawaii0x, not bad, and "kawaii" means cute in Japanese =D

I found Cwij a week or so ago on an impulse poundsurf. I'm still not sure what to paint her/morph her into, though; I doubt she'll remain a Blumaroo.

I also found Tshinn, which usually wouldn't be that impressive since she's just a blue Aisha. XD But a personality popped into my head immediately, so I just had to adopt her.