The Wheel of Misfortune!

Strawberri

Hi all

So.. I've got the avatars for the other wheels (except the wheel of knowledge! ..that one still eludes me!), but I still haven't had one the Wheel of Misfortune. Anyone else finding this one of the hardest to get? I've had lots of items turned into sludge!

And which items do you sacrifice to the wheel? I give it piles of dung!

The Wheel of Misfortune avatar was one of the first i got...

I think it was about 2 years ago? wow, how time flies by!

I just spinned the wheel for the second time in my life and got the avatar... I think i must have been lucky!

For me the hardest one to get is the wheel of excitement :(

i keep getting the question mark constantly!

I am stuck on the wheel of knowledge. I always get the ? right after the avatar star. It is super annoying. I don't know if it has to do with the time that i go there. I know it is a random avatar but i very rarely get anything other then that ? it is annoying.

I got my wheel of misfortune awhile ago. Of course i had worked on it for over a month before i got it. So don't get discouraged if you don't get it right away.

I've also got all the wheel avatars except the knowledge one. Since it's just like a random avvie, I doubt I'll ever get it.

wheel of misfortune wasnt so bad to get.. for me wheel of knowledge and excitement are still the ones im spending a fortune on :(

idea *lightbulb* it would really be cool if there was a feature on neoepts that lets us know how much we've spent on a wheel.. i bet some of us have spent a million on the knowledge one

I think I'd cry knowing how much I'd spent trying to get the wheel of excitement avatar :( I got the misfortune avatar quite early, I thought it was an easy one before I realised how lucky I'd been! I always get the mediocrity avatar space on the wheel, its getting annoying - I wish I could trade it for another! lol

Yup, I got the wheel of excitment, then mediocrity, and then misfortune (I think) was my latest. I still havent gotten the knowledge one either :/

That one was relatively easy for me to get ^^ I got it in the first few tries after it was first released, the one thats annoying me is the wheel of knowledge >.<; I've been trying since it came out too lol

• 3 weeks later...