Qasalan Expellibox is a bit generous :)

niunia8856544

I've gotten 2000np before from the Qasalan Expellibox. It's probably one of the more uncommon prizes. ;)

Yeah, haha :D

i seemed to have a winning streak for the past few days - first i got 1000 NP, then 150 NC, and then 2000 NP!

:D

Wow that's nice. I always get 100 and soooometimes 200 NP. I once won 150 NC but never 1000np or 2000np

Blarh, lucky. D: I haven't gotten anything in a while now. Its either, "you put in a fake scarab! Guards!" or something. :C

thats what usually happens to me, but these past few days were an exception :)

EDIT: My winning streak is over... my scarab landed on the cross today :(

I'm so jealous! I hardly ever get anything! I think I got 1000nps once... once... and that was a very long time ago. Come to think of it, my luck has been worse over the past few days?... hmmmm... Do you think the pant devil can steal luck lol

While clicking and collecting all the dailies, I realised that Qasalan Expellibox gave me 2000 NP! b)

it used to give 100 or 200 NP before...

Did it happen to anyone else?

(I didnt get a screenshot, but if it happens again, ill post it)

I got 2,000 NPs from Qasalan Expellibox yesterday. I was also surprised since, like you said, it gave me 100 or 200 before.