I Dont Understand!

MegB214

Seriously. The help boards are insane. Although I do enjoy the occasional out-witting of an idiot who tries to get help by insulting everyone else into trying to prove their not stupid and trying to give the answer.

I've seen alot of people that do that and I hate it.

Every board will have rude people. And I've actually seen more helpful people than rude ones on the HC. It's just the unfortunate target of cocky and arrogant players.

This is why i don't go into the forums, stock forums have lovely people in them though xD; its just very, very dead in there lol

i suggest you stick with TDN then :P everyone here is super nice :) i once went on the board to ask where the hidden tower was (my account was like a month old) and ppl starting calling me a n00b.. thats the last time i went there..

I agree. ^_^

Pretty much all the members of TDN are sweet. c:

Aw, I hate when people do that. :c

Some people just need to put down other people to feel good about themselves. That's how pathetic they are, so don't worry about them.

The boards aren't full of only rude people, though. Some people are very sweet about faerie quest help and two people have bought me faerie quest item, not only searched for it. ^_^

some people were just bring really mean one night.

but i do agree some people are VERY kind

once i was posting in the custom forum and i was asking what items would look good on my usul and some random person bought me a pair or sailor usul trousers i was like whoaaa

they cost her over 50k

that was sooo nice!

Some people are so nice, but at the same time some can be really cliche-y. I've only just starting actually chatting in there and people just seem to ignore you because they haven't seen you before, its so annoying >:(