Stuck on the spellbook

jcfrk4lfe

Hey. I've been trying for the past two days to find my spellbook, and I'm coming up empty handed. I have the following coordinates for my Sleeper constellation:

-118,-52

I've plugged them into the spellbook finder and gotten the archive coordinates of 20, 11. I double checked this by hand and it works out right. I've searched every place they spellbook could be in the room and have found nothing. Any ideas as to what might be wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
Difficult problems it is necessary to recollect

What do you mean?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Are you sure you're in the right room? The URL on the walkthrough page is only an example - you need to get your own (similar) URL by actually entering the archives and clicking on the north or east door to go in further.

Failing that, try clearing your web browser's cache and reloading the target room. :yes:

Are you sure you're in the right room? The URL on the walkthrough page is only an example - you need to get your own (similar) URL by actually entering the archives and clicking on the north or east door to go in further.

Failing that, try clearing your web browser's cache and reloading the target room. :yes:

I understood the URL thing. I personally clicked through the archives to get to the coordinates. I tried clearing my caches and that didn't help. Any other thoughts?