Fair Trade?

devilyangel728

So I got a Green Ranaka Bead from a random event. Woot! But I'm having a hard time selling it. I've gotten a ton of low, low offers. (Trading Post prices are 1.3million to 3 million and all the offers were well under 1 million)

Today I got the most reasonable offer I've had yet. It was for 408,000 and a Lost Desert Pyramid Photo Frame (which appears to be going for around 2million on its own).

I worried I'm going to end up with an expensive item (that I don't want) and I'm going to sell at a loss.

I don't have a ton of experience dealing with high end items.

Thoughts?

Personally I think they are super overpriced. It only gives you a modest increase on game revenue, it would prob take 1.5 yrs to earn back the 2 million!! The ones that sell for 250-400k or lower I purchased... but I wouldnt spend much more than that on a bead :P

Good luck in your sale though ;)

AH RANAKA BEAD! I NEED THAT! O.O WHAT GOOD FORTUNE! perhaps we can negotiate?! admittedly i dont have pure on hand but im getting it on hand to buy thoughs so if no one buys it ill be more then happy to work with you on buying it.

---- EDIT ----

and so naturally of course someone else buys it lol, oh well if you find another ranaka bead laying around {litterally} ill buy it off you at a reasonable price.

The Lost Desert Pyramid Photo Frame will be VERY hard to sell, in my opinion. You'll be lucky to get about 500k for that even if its price is 2 mill.

I would say reject, put up for auction for about 1.3-1.5+ and it should sell.