Newbie to the Battledome

Batman

As the title says i am just starting to get into the battledome. I sort of want to train my pets in case another war comes. I would love to be able to beat all of the challengers. Also i wouldn't mind getting those avatars and beating DoN 1 and 2.

As far as faerie training goes... I know it says that you can upgrade the level by using a negg or the wheel of excitement but when i look up the neggs for upgrading them it says that it is useless. Is this because you just need to bless your pet with lots of faeries or what? o_O

My pet is sort of messed up at the moment. I am trying to train Quiggler513 but i have been using him as my lab pet so now my level is far to high and my defense and everything else is all out of whack. Would it be best for me to try to drop his level so i can pay only one codestone or just try to fix it before i have to pay 3?

Oh another stupid question can you get the Snow Beast as a challenger if it isn't december. I have tried refreshing on the Advent Calendar for ages and still can't get him.

If i have any more questions i will put them in here. Any help would be lovely. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, it doesn't have to be the Month of Giving (or whatever they call December, lol) to get the Snow Beast. Just keep refreshing at the link in the Battlepedia.

Sorry I can't help you with the rest, I'm a bit of a BD amateur. I really would suggest just reading through the articles in the Battlepedia. It may take a while to get through but you'll find it's more rewarding in the end!

- Apollo ^_^

What I did was went with it and paid 2 codestones, then I messed up again and ended up in the 3 bracket lol. I'd suggest fixing it, for the 2, (2 codestones isnt too bad).

As for more suggestions theres a how to start in the battledome topic going around

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=16763&hl=

• 1 month later...

it shows in your profile mostly.. or you can just tell us... and the word will spread..

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than three weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.