Ok, WHAT HAPPENED???/?

tropic

Where's the Hidden Tower now?

Why, hidden, of course! Sorry, couldn't help myself. :D

The only thing that I don't like about any of these revamps is that they are trying to make my computer go slower. Other than that, they looks extremely colorful and creative.

Click just to the left of Faerie Bubbles to get to the Hidden Tower. :D

Why, hidden, of course! Sorry, couldn't help myself. :D

The only thing that I don't like about any of these revamps is that they are trying to make my computer go slower. Other than that, they looks extremely colorful and creative.

Yep, same here. Lags me pretty badly. I should probably set everything to HTML instead of flash, but I like all the moving, glowing, sparkly stuff - even thought my computer doesn't. :U

I'm sure some people did. ;) It makes the site a little too kiddy for my taste...wish they would let us choose how we wanted it.

admittedly i like the fact there updateing it. shows there not just going to let things get totally outdated over time. on the same token i hope they leave a few things as they were so that when im older i can point and go "i remember when all of faerie land was like that" XD

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Chiazilla will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

Up from the depths, twenty stories high... CHIAZILLA. 300 metric tons of fear, and hes not happy...

THANK YOU! I was checking if Maraqua got ReReVamped ^_^ Although I don't go to the BD <_<

:offtopic:

Anyway, I like the Maps, really cool, I like new changes, well only some, like I don't really lkike the new Faeire Hissi, I'm warming up to it, but the other one looked slightly better :D Anyway, I like the layuots, maybe they should ReVamp all the worlds and even the World Map :yes:

I just find it funny how everyone's been wanting a revamp of Faerieland for so long and then some people (like, on the Neoboards) complain.

But I do like these new maps, they look quite good. Especially the Maraqua one.