The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity

kaltes_bueffet

Got nothing today, and worked out that it's once per day, so it's not like the meteor.

On the dailies page, it's listed as "every 24 hours" but I think it's actually "once a day" because it hasn't been 24 hours since I got something last.

Yeah, you're right, it's once per day, as I got it earlier less than 2 hours before the one I got yesterday. I'm not staff, though, so I don't know if it's supposed to be like that or not.

I got this:

"It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Faerie Bori Plushie a new home!"

Neko.

PS. So... He spoke to me, no? Heh , i think that's the coolest!

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Faerie Techo Plushie a new home!

This is a cool new daily :)

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Faerie Techo Plushie a new home!

Let's see if the grundo gives faerie plushies only :)

I got the same thing today. I wonder if that is what you get at a certain time.

Let's see if the grundo gives faerie plushies only :)

I got a discarded green tuskanni plushie today, so I guess not!