Account(s) frozen because of cheating

NeoOlogy

So yesterday, I walked into my room to find my room mate using some program (I'm not telling the name of the program) to send scores for games to get avatars, neopoints, trophies, etc. I told him to get rid of it or at least reboot the router (I have a dynamic ip from my isp) when he finishes so I use a clean untainted ip address when I login and won't be associated with his account. Well a few hours ago, he started using the program when I was on Neopets without rebooting the router and now I got frozen with him.

We only got frozen because TNT change the limits before scores are reviewed for Mutant Graveyard of Doom from 1750 to something lower (which is why you see scores for 1749). He wanted a trophy and decided to use 1748 and set the timer to send 60 seconds after loading the game page. I was about to hurt him so bad when he told me his score is getting reviewed with the timer set to 60...

Hopefully TNT believes me (which I doubt because me and my roommate started grinding game avatars a few days ago by racing each other to see who could get each one first). And I thought it was painful getting Extreme Potato Counter on my first try for weeks with the score getting reviewed (TNT accepted it which made my room mate a little careless).

If TNT refuses to unfreeze my account, there goes an account with a 225 avatar count, bronze Mystery Pic trophy, silver Lenny Conundrum trophy, Ylanas Blaster, 800k np, lab ray, and more.

Question for you: Did you use any auto-sender yourself, or was it just your room mate?

It was just my room mate other wise I wouldn't be so mad right now. They also tagged one of sides filled with lab pets and all of them has an avatar petpet.

From a modding point of view, i doubt your going to get your account back ^^;

Maybe I've just run into too many BS stories people make up to get out of a ban, but stories like that always send warning bells off in my head >.> Im not saying your making this up, I'm just commenting that its highly unlikely with your story...

But its pretty cruddy nethertheless for your room mate to do that xP thankfully for me my bro and sis don't know how to get such things so they won't stuff neo up for me xD;

From a modding point of view, i doubt your going to get your account back ^^;

Maybe I've just run into too many BS stories people make up to get out of a ban, but stories like that always send warning bells off in my head >.> Im not saying your making this up, I'm just commenting that its highly unlikely with your story...

But its pretty cruddy nethertheless for your room mate to do that xP thankfully for me my bro and sis don't know how to get such things so they won't stuff neo up for me xD;

I have to agree with Coco. Your story, though it might be true, is probably commonly used as an excuse to forgive hacking/cheating. Nevertheless, it doesn't hurt to try; but chances are slim at this point. If I were you, I'd beat the snot out of my roommate for being an idiot. :T

Aww. :( Sadly, I don't think TNT will believe you, even if I do (xp) but it never hurts to try!

well they might be willing to unfreeze one account, but i highly i highly doubt there going to. admittedly im a former admin of a website {totally not neopets or anything related to this} but ive heard my fair share of storys. however it also depends on how you present the evidence, but im fairly sure they have in there rules box "you are souly responsible for what happens to your account, do not let someone else even a room mate use your account" or something close to toughs lines.

clarifying my jumbled mess

1 = if they unfreeze it your lucky {sorry not meaning to be rude or start anything}

2 = you said you were racing him for avatars and score counts. you must be one heck of a gamer.

however its not a matter of what i think, its a matter of what there moderators be leave and what they feel they want to do at the time they read the message or request.