how can you lower your pets level ?

try deadly dice!!

works like a charm for me - im always losing a level

ps. that same thing happened to me and i had to go from 2 codestones to 3. brutal (except it was my strength level)

My lab ray has made my pet go from one codestone to two. But i was thinking about it it might just be better to just pay the two and get back on track with the two codestone so when you get to three you will be doing it wisely.

• 5 weeks later...

I do not suggest the Lab Ray. It can lower stats, or send your pet back to level 1 D:<

I had (have) this same problem...Coltzan bumped me above lvl 20. Deadly dice is probably your best bet, except that it is equally as likely that your pet will go up a level (I gained three levels one night, and now I've slowed down training considerably because somehow I've gotten stuck at level 27...I've given up on trying to get it down). But, still, I suggest trying Deadly Dice, as neggs are expensive and I don't really trust any other method o__o.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than three weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.