Random Gifts

glamz

Aww how very nice of you :)

I keep items people send me, although thats very few these days xD;

of course, with a thankyou neomail in return ;D

If you have stuff you don't want, send it my way haha

When you say random, if I were the person who got given a whole bunch of items by a stranger for no particular reason, I would get pretty suspicious. (but that's just me)

Yes, you do get your items back if people have rejected them.

I've still got a whole bunch of items in my SDB after I got Packrat (it keeps on growing everyday o_O). But I'm slowly putting stuff in my shop. :)

Good luck emptying out your SDB! I know that I'm having trouble keeping stuff from coming back in. D:

I always keep the stuff if someone sent it to me :)

A very nice person from my guild gave me a lot of random stuff she didn't to help me rebuild ^^

I couldn't thank her enough =D

So yeah, I don't mind more stuff! She said it's all junk but even 1 neopoint will make me happy ^__^

i generally only keep stuff that my neofriends have given me, at least until i neomail the person giving giufts and ask why. But i have no problem wiuth receiving gifts. Its always nice to know that theres still some people out there on neopets who are generous. Im hoping to be lent avvie items but one can only hope :)

I suppose it would depend on what the item was *nod* if it was something worth millions, it might be an idea to just double check with the account who sent it or TNT, but most items i don't think you should be suss off unless you were getting them in mass amounts

That's super nice. :D

Someone saw me post (on TDN forums) that my dream pet was a christmas wocky... And they gave me a christmas paint brush! :D

That was so nice I neomailed them why... That's what I do whenever someone gives me something, with a very big THANKS YOU!!