Old Accounts

Batman

I started playing years ago. I got one account hacked and created another one that i cant remember the username let alone the password. I really want those accounts to be deleted since i never use them any more.

The problem is i don't know either account any more. I tried to figure out what emails that i had used by saying i forgot my username and had them sent to my email. However I created my main with the same email as those two and when i tried to get my main account switched to either one of these two emails that only has one account associated with it, it says that i have 5 accounts already associated with it. I really don't know how to figure out which ones i have. Or why it sends me the information for one account but when i try to switch the email associated with this account it now says there are 5 already on there.

Any suggestions. I know I am not supposed to have more then 5 accounts and i think at the moment since there are those two ancient ones i haven't used in a while i may be at my limit.

Well the thing that bugs me is it sending me my information if i request it. Since it won't send them if you have multiple accounts associated with that email. But when i try to switch an account over to that very same email it says there is now to many.

Why don't you neomail TNT and explain, at least try and get them to tell you the usernames you had under that email. Maybe they'll realise its a glitch in their system or something? Either way, can't hurt and its worth a try (maybe the old accounts just haven't been cleared out properly).