How do you delete your shop?

Viridian

I really need to delete it because I don't want TNT to freeze me for having a shop on a side account. I didn't know that that wasn't allowed so I just created it. Is there any way I can delete a shop? I did not find it yet.

Edit:

Okay so I just read you cannot delete that shop... Is there any way to keep it harmless so that TNT does not freeze me or something?

Actually, you're allowed to have a shop on a side, as long as there is NOTHING in the shop. TNT have stated this in the editorial many times before, and they all go along these lines:

Is it against the rules to make/use side accounts for shops? Also, is it against the rules to send the profit back to the main account? Thanks! -username removed for privacy-

Yes. Please only use the shop in your main account. If you have a shop in a side account, please stop selling your wares there.

Actually, you're allowed to have a shop on a side, as long as there is NOTHING in the shop. TNT have stated this in the editorial many times before, and they all go along these lines:

Is it against the rules to make/use side accounts for shops? Also, is it against the rules to send the profit back to the main account? Thanks! -username removed for privacy-

Yes. Please only use the shop in your main account. If you have a shop in a side account, please stop selling your wares there.

Thank you so much! I thought I was going to get iced again because of that XD. I created a shop on my side as a layout/preview template for a friend. There's nothing in it though

Thanks again :D

Ya its like a bank account, for a bank account you CAN create it on the side, but you CANNOT collect interest on it.

Plus there would be alot of freezing, since people sometimes switch mains and you can't close a shop or a bank account.

Ya its like a bank account, for a bank account you CAN create it on the side, but you CANNOT collect interest on it.

Plus there would be alot of freezing, since people sometimes switch mains and you can't close a shop or a bank account.

Thank you for that one too :) I don't know much about side accounts and I find them kind of scary to be honest.

Theres totally a list of information on side accounts somewhere. PM me later and I'll see if I can find the link, it has a whole bunch of rules (which is really handy!!)

Yes well, the problem has already been solved, so don't repeat the answer. ;)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.