Neopets not loading?

Jinxy

Hey, neopets isn't loading for me in Internet Explorer or Firefox. I've tried restarting my computer, disconnecting and then reconnecting from my internet, switching computers, but it still wont load the page. It wasn't working last night and hasn't worked for me this morning either.

Anybody else having these problems?

Does anybody else have any idea how I can solve it?

ugh dont remind me of that, the last couple of days my internet has decided to hate my computer, all the other computers in the house had internet, just not me... I guess it figured i needed some down time :P

Yeah that happened to me as well. I thought it was my net (for it seems to hate this computer with a passion), but now that I know other people are having problems too, it sounds like the problem is with the Neopets server.

Basically the only thing to do is wait it out. It'll come back on eventually.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please direct all comments and questions about this here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.