Hi (=

Cute Red Aisha

Hi, I really do feel important actually having a proper forum about neopets to post on especially since I won the Lenny Conundum!!! :graduated:

Though I did only get 604 NPs... :crying:

Dear ------,

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 323). You have won 604 NP!

Yours Sincerely,

The Neopets Team!

See you around :*

Cute Red Aisha

no idea :whistle:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

And welcome to the forums. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

:P you might wanna edit the post above me, theres a 7 word minimum here on the boards! :P

(we all try and avoid the evil red text lol).

Back on topic - have you gotten the lenny conundrum avie yet? Im still trying for that darn thing! --> they need to make it so that if you WIN period you get it!!!

Hi, I really do feel important actually having a proper forum about neopets to post on especially since I won the Lenny Conundum!!! :graduated:

Though I did only get 604 NPs... :crying:

Dear ------,

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 323). You have won 604 NP!

Yours Sincerely,

The Neopets Team!

See you around :*

Cute Red Aisha

lenny conundrum is so hard! good job!

:3

I'm bored, anyone here? :O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long and stay on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.