New avatars - what would you like to see?

Kosby

What with all the new avatars popping up left, right and indeed centre, which avatars would you like to see TNT make next?

I'd quite like one for joining 5+ KQ games with people who cheat :P for it is a skill I tell you. Or failing that, Jelly Blobs of Doom ^_^

So yeah, what are your thoughts?

Personally, I'd love to see an avatar for Bouncy Surpreme. I love that game and it's the only game I'd like to get an avvie from. :)

No more game avatars! Think of something else, especially since someone leaked out Bonju.

ahhhh, true. Another one like bonju would be good, like a puzzley one - that doesn't get leaked. o_O

I would also like to see a new non-game avatar. Most of the games aren't that much fun, and it's even less fun when I have to practice hard at a game I don't like. Plus, it's really frustrating when you hit a plateau at game improvement and never seem to be quite good enough.

well, i stink at games soo i will echo the general sentiment.. no more game avatars :P

a key quest avatar would be cool.. a random prize you can only get with a gold key.. kinda like the paint brush (but TNT would make it more frustratingly random :P)

i'd love a thornberry avatar as well.. i dont know whats wrong with me, im absolutely obsessed with this fruit haha

ooooooor maybe an avatar to do with a new plot may be? *dreams away*

I dont think the KQ one should be for the gold key. I think it should either be ... after playing X amount of games, or randomly when redeeming any key.

Some people just cant get the gold key (it could be top 3 keys maybe...)

They can go to a public computer lab and play though. Thats why it shouldnt be a 'gold key' ...

If its an item its surely going to mass inflate ... its rediculous how quickly that book inflated (as did the orange juice)...

I dont think its the newbies who are really concerned about new avatars, its more the avatar collectors.

If you're just starting out there are at least 150-200 easy to obtain avatars, so that can be a little daunting.

The next avatar better not be a game avatar. Maybe an item or pet avatar.

I think the avatars bobo36000 and sekijouju made for one of the earlier random contests were really nice.

bobo36000.gifsekijouju.gif

I'd like to see those around the site.

Ohhh, those are really nice! Did they just use PS to make it?

I would have neomailed them asking, but they both havent logged onto neopets for a long time. :-(

stephie- That's a lot of trouble to go through just to get an avatar. but I guess most avatar collectors will have a good computer to begin with...

KQ for me is annoying, purely because my connections not fast enough (and still won't be at a public computer). I think an easy game avatar would be good, like another kass basher, or some more item/pet ones. I really don't like the petpet ones, where the petpet has to be attached for a certain amount of time - takes AGES unless you get outside help.

ya I dont really want one that takes forever.

they should totally do that kreludor one (as seen above) they could make it a random avatar when you visit the meteor (cuase you never get anything good from that thing anyway)

--although i do hate random avies :P lol