Welcome to September!

Stephé

Yay for September!

Draik Day... ah, the best part of September.

Wait, the best part of it is the Annual Chocolate Ball... or the Faerie Festival (the faeries all look so... faerieish, especially the battle faerie, which has been pwning the top banner of the BP for me... and my myTDN display name... and maybe my forums display name in a couple of days...).

But, yeah, September means SPRING over here, and Autumn/Fall/Whatever you call it for the Northern Hemisphere. Speaking of spring... I think I've got a bit of a hayfever coming down... A-A-A-CHOO!

september sounds pretty cool!!

so what happens at the chocolate festival?

and do you think at the faerie festival I have a better chance of getting a fountain faerie quest?

also what does the gormball festival entail exactly?

I got:

Raspberry Faerie Bubble (something good!)

Cup of Tea (So expected from my Kau...)

Stone Soup (If my lupe wants a challenge)

Chokato Cybunny Cake (What do I say, my Usul is the only one who read that cookbook *shrugs

All in all, I guess that I got good things this month. Gonna check that Cybunny's cakes price.

Hmm... Faerie Festival and Draik Day. I hope that means more Faerie Quests and more Draik Egg restocks.

As for freebies, I got:

Roast Gargapple

Chocolate Dipped Peophin Cookie

Ahhh I love September :wub_anim: And the neo September is good, with chocolate ball, faerie festival, poogle day and draik day are some of my favorite days in the neo calendar (2 of my favorite pets and i love chocolate and faeries) :O

And no it has nothing to do with my birthday being today :shiftyeyes_anim:

What is restricted?

Some Neopets require a more extensive way of being created. These Neopets will never become available through the 'Create a Pet!' page. Below are instructions on how to obtain the restricted pets.

Quoted from the TDN article on Limited and Restricted pets here

Draiks are Restricted pets, so you can't just create one through the create-a-pet page unfortunately. :(

September is indeed Spring here, and I'm surprised at how fast the year has gone by! :O