Need Technical Help

Anne-So

Greetings everyone b) ,

I don't know if any of you had the same problem as I do, but it's pretty annoying: :grrr:

When I go to Neopets.com, and any of its inner pages, the links to Neopets.com, my user page, my inventory and the logout option don't work. o_O

As it is, when I hover my mouse over them, it doesn't change from an arrow to a hand, and nothing happens when I click on them.

The pages' html coding is fine, but it's quite annoying to have to type the links' url just to go to my inventory, or go through the shops to reach it, for example.

Thanks for telling me if you ever had that problem before and/or have a solution. ^_^

ya I think the servers are going down, cause when trying to submit some game scores it says the servers are having trouble processing, and some spots on the site are really slow (or dont load)

my theory: bonju fanatics are crashing the site, with restocking and what not since tomorrow is the last available day..

Im about to go check again, I had major internet problems this morning, so that might have been what caused all these issues :P I'll post back once I've been on neo a little while to give an update.

update: everythings working fine for me now, the games are still slow (but they've been like that for a week...)

My major problem is that I randomly get logged out from Neopets when I leave my computer for a bit. It often freaks me out, because I get worried that my account has been stolen, but my account never changes, and it still happens after I change my password. Does this happen to anyone else?

nope. only when I log into another computer with my account does it log me out.

OH wait it also does it if my cache has been cleared. Basically cookies neopets sets on your computer keeps you logged in, so if you have a program that erases them it would log you out! :)

I can't find anything in my cookie settings that would cause this to happen, but I don't know the ins-and-outs of Opera very well, so it's probably a browser issue. I'd never had cookie problems in Firefox before.