Where's my high score?

Princess Angel

Last night I reached a score of 550 in Hasee Bounce. I sent it, so where is my trophy? My scores should now say that my highest all-time score for Hasee Bonce is 550 but it still says it's 418. Is this a glitch? I know the high-score tables get reset on the first of every month, so was it too late to send my score? In other words, will my score be ignored and I'll never get my trophy? :(

It's the 30th of august still>Remember neopian day starts differently.We still have about 9 hours to go.

Do you know when to send..when it will say september score:0 on the All time scores on that particular game's page ..After that you send the score..

And btw, the review score for Hasse Bounce is 525.That means that any score higher(such as yours) was sent to TNT,they will check if is legit and after that will your high score be reset.

A suggestion,score as close to 525 as possible (but under)and only after the games are reset. You will have your trophy for sure at the end of sept 1st.

It's the 30th of august still>Remember neopian day starts differently.We still have about 9 hours to go.

Do you know when to send..when it will say september score:0 on the All time scores on that particular game's page ..After that you send the score..

And btw, the review score for Hasse Bounce is 525.That means that any score higher(such as yours) was sent to TNT,they will check if is legit and after that will your high score be reset.

A suggestion,score as close to 525 as possible (but under)and only after the games are reset. You will have your trophy for sure at the end of sept 1st.

But I sent my score last night, which was the 28th. It's August 29th over where I am. Neopian Standard Time is Pacific Standard Time, which is where I live, on the Pacific coast of the U.S. Also, I play Hasee Bounce nearly every day and I hardly ever get a score that high. It was only dumb luck that I got a score of 550. And I thought the minimum score for that game is 520.

As Denisa said, your score needs to be reviewed by TNT. It's the weekend and TNT are not working today. Also, scores pile up for them, and they get processed in order they are received. With a bit of luck, it will be reviewed for Tuesday and you will then get your trophy :)

Today I got this message from TNT:

"Hi rissierose20,

Your score of 550 in Hasee Bounce has been reviewed and accepted.

You have been awarded 1,000 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded."

Sure enough, my name appeared in 5th place on the Hasee Bounce Hish Score tables. But then I view my lookup, and no trophy! Is this a glitch?