Secret Lab Ray Advice

Masaryk

I've had the Secret Lab Ray for a while now, and I've been using the same pet with the Lab Ray since the beginning. I like my lab pet, and I don't want to abandon her, but I've been having the worst luck with her for months now. The last time she had a species change was exactly four months ago. And, since mid-May, she's been the same colour. Actually, she did change colour once, but changed colour back again the next week.

I'm getting rather frustrated with the lack of diversity now. Does anyone else experience results like this? Should I adopt a new lab rat, and retire sun_reichardt from experimentation? Any suggestions?

Patience is a wonderful thing. P:

I've been having horrid luck myself. It changed my bori into a meerca, grundo and chia. I've only gotten basic color changes and one white. But I zapped my uni and he got zapped into skunk. : D Not the best thing, but its better than icky green.

Maybe try zapping another pet for a while until you have the need for another lab pet? Idunnno, the final choice is yours.

I would say adopt another pet and try it out for a week or so, see how it goes. My first lab pet was SO boring, and mostly had no change. Then, I adopted Quickurla. Her first zap was checkered, then yellow, then orange. Something went bad during a lend so she's 'lost' on someone elses account.

I then adopted ritfo, that night, from the pound. His first zap - jelly. Then he changed checkered, snow and now yellow and he's been stuck on that for about 15 days now. Going to hold off for one more week and might cut him loose.

That happened to me for a while with my kiko, who is now a halloween gelert :) so just stick with it, I dont believe specific pets bring any different results, its just all about luck.

well, my lab rat got turned into a chia a month ago. i was overjoyed at the time since one of my dream pets is a thornberry chia (and he could have been changed into pea). but hes been stuck in cloud for 3 weeks now.. i mostly think its just random so im going to keep zapping him.

if it was me, that what id do with your lab rat as well :)

I'd say stick with the same pet :) I've been using the same pet since i first got the lab map, and i love her still ^^

I adopted her as a white grundo, who changed into an orange grundo (which got me the avatar), a green ruki, then a red jetsam (also getting me avvies) and have since had her as a jetsam, gone through spotted, electric, starry, island and now snow (another avatar! woo)

So I'm going to keep going and hope for the best ^^

I tend to change pets :D Once the pet gets zapped into something nice/rare, I'll send it to someone or pound it and hope it gets a better home (I adopt my lab pets XD).

So far my luck with the ray's been not bad. 4 colour change before every species change on average with 1.5 colour changes a month (I don't zap daily; depends on whether I log on). I don't think it's the pet, because almost all my lab pets ended up with the same rate for colour changes so yeap. Perhaps the colour changes aren't due yet :nodnodnod:

lol sometimes i feel like im going through a bad patch with the lab ray. I think the first MONTH I got the darn thing I never got a species or colour change. Mostly decrese, nothing and gender... lol

You really do have to have patience... and if you don't then try having more than one ray (use side accounts) then you can do up to 5 zaps a day!! :P