Coming Soon: Extreme Herder 2 - Extremer Herder

Jenny ^_^

ya i got it on accident as well (same with kass) but it took me ages to get it :P I had given up, and it just happened to be a good month for np for the game, so i was playing daily and then poof i got lucky and got it.

Does it seem to anybody else that for some of the games, either you enjoy it, or you're good at it? Extreme Herder is one I enjoy, but I've never gotten anything above maybe 140 on it. Freaky Factory is another- I find it absolutely hypnotic- but I never get to enjoy it for very long, I'm terrible at it. I'm decent at Dubloon Disaster and TNT Staff Smasher but I hate playing them. Or maybe it's just not very hard to be good at those games, and I wouldn't have liked them anyway?

Or maybe it's because I'm so bad at them that I enjoy them. If I spend a long time playing Dubloon Disaster I get bored of it, while Freaky Factory is over so quickly for me that I never get a chance to be bored.

Yah youre sorta right!

Although for me id have to say its Barf Boat or Caves and Corridors. Maybe even Mutant Graveyard of Doom (which im going for a trophy for in September)

But i guess the games i like arent impossibly difficult and i love them so i get good at them :laughingsmiley: