Dr. Sloth VS Pirates

stephie23

15 members have voted

1. 1. In a fight who would win, Dr. Sloth or the Pirates!?

• Dr. Sloth
    • The Pirates
    • A tie!

Soooo ... Its the time old, ultimate question. In a fight (preferably in plot mode) would Dr. Sloth (including his minions)or the Pirates win!?

Personally I think pirates. So lets debate this out shall we :)

Pirates would totally win! KI is my second favorite land in Neopia (besides Maraqua). Dr. Sloth is awesome, sure, but pirates have just always been better. :P

Yay !! I'm so happy people agree. Although Im not so sure Maraqua would win against the pirates (look what happened last time...) ... I really dont want to see THAT battle play out!

Sloth's Space Station VS Krawk Island would be awesome! :P

Sloth. He would lay a seige with submarines and robot minions on your island hen finishyou with his death ray. Finally he would send out his special sqaud of bounty hunters and elite bot to hunt down the last remaining pirates hiding out all over the world in places like unkmown islands to the Altador Cup.

Wish to attack himback? What kind of allies do the pirates have? And if you try a counter atttack that somehow manages to succeed he will use his higher technology to counter attack or retreat all the way back out of youe reach up into space at Sloths HQ. The grundos won't help you because they shall be busy fighting theirown war against Terror mountain that was planned by excellent placement of bombs in high rish of avalanche areas and sabotage inside Virtupets HQ caused by Ice cream bombs.

He would lay a seige with submarines

--> The pirates rule the ocean, we layed traps in the water before he could even enter.

and robot minions on your island

--> The robots aren't so good in the sea (water and all, nuff said)

then finish you with his death ray.

--> We pirates are impervious to the death ray (why do you think the secret lab ray can't zap a pet pirate), its all the yrs of training at the Pirate Training Academy.

Finally he would send out his special sqaud of bounty hunters

--> Sloth actually contracts out, so the bounty hunters are actually owned by the pirates (bet he didnt think that would bite him in the bum :P but it did.. arrrr)

and elite bot to hunt down the last remaining pirates hiding out all over the world in places like unknown islands to the Altador Cup.

--> The elite bot is also not so good in the water, arrr .. and we don't hide, we pillage, we plunder, and we make secret hideouts to hide out booty, but when the war is a goin, all pirates will be on deck

Wish to attack himback? What kind of allies do the pirates have?

--> wouldn't you like to know, we have pirates hidden among all lands known (and some unknown) including some in Sloth's very own lair ..

And if you try a counter atttack that somehow manages to succeed he will use his higher technology to re-counter attack or retreat all the way back out of you reach up into space at Sloths HQ.

--> We have recently fitted our ships with technology that is capable of entering space, I'd like to see his little space station survive a mass attack of super charged cannon balls at close range :)

the grundos won't help you because they shall be busy fighting their own war against Terror mountain that was planned by excellent placement of bombs in high rish of avalanche areas and sabotage inside Virtupets HQ caused by Ice cream bombs.

--> Sloth is evil, they will put their war aside to aid us if deemed we need their services :)

--drink up me hearties yo ho,

release the anchors, set the sails, we set out to defeat Sloth our foe! :)

shiver me timbers ... its your move :)

He would lay a seige with submarines

--> The pirates rule the ocean, we layed traps in the water before he could even enter.

and robot minions on your island

--> The robots aren't so good in the sea (water and all, nuff said)

then finish you with his death ray.

--> We pirates are impervious to the death ray (why do you think the secret lab ray can't zap a pet pirate), its all the yrs of training at the Pirate Training Academy.

Finally he would send out his special sqaud of bounty hunters

--> Sloth actually contracts out, so the bounty hunters are actually owned by the pirates (bet he didnt think that would bite him in the bum :P but it did.. arrrr)

and elite bot to hunt down the last remaining pirates hiding out all over the world in places like unknown islands to the Altador Cup.

--> The elite bot is also not so good in the water, arrr .. and we don't hide, we pillage, we plunder, and we make secret hideouts to hide out booty, but when the war is a goin, all pirates will be on deck

Wish to attack himback? What kind of allies do the pirates have?

--> wouldn't you like to know, we have pirates hidden among all lands known (and some unknown) including some in Sloth's very own lair ..

And if you try a counter atttack that somehow manages to succeed he will use his higher technology to re-counter attack or retreat all the way back out of you reach up into space at Sloths HQ.

--> We have recently fitted our ships with technology that is capable of entering space, I'd like to see his little space station survive a mass attack of super charged cannon balls at close range :)

the grundos won't help you because they shall be busy fighting their own war against Terror mountain that was planned by excellent placement of bombs in high rish of avalanche areas and sabotage inside Virtupets HQ caused by Ice cream bombs.

--> Sloth is evil, they will put their war aside to aid us if deemed we need their services :)

--drink up me hearties yo ho,

release the anchors, set the sails, we set out to defeat Sloth our foe! :)

shiver me timbers ... its your move :)

Now that's a counter attack! Pirates forever! b)

Wait, what about ninjas? KI may have beaten SK this year, but...

The ninjas have joined teams with the pirates. We infultrated their ranks a few months ago :) They respected us once we beat them on the AC field :P

Update: YAY the pirates are winning! woohoo!!

• 2 weeks later...

wow pirates would win definantly,if you noticed robots cant work in the water and we all noticed that sloth ant a geunus

the darigan minions will join to learn the ways of the Krawks... PIRATES(and emos) TO WIN!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.