Look, a new face.

nintendok0re

Evening all.

My name is Harley, and I've been an avid Neo player for the last 8 years. I've referred to this site quite often over the past few of them, and only now decided to sign up. Better late than never though, amirite?

If you want to know anything more about me, just ask I guess.

What's up, Harley? I'm Ryan a.k.a Super squirrel and I hope you have a great time. But if you're not insane my squirrel minions will kidnap you and sacrifice you to the pudding monster on Yalvin 4. :yes:

Well, maybe not that severe, I just like sacrificing people. :P

Hello and welcome to the boards!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

HEY! Whats up, Im steph! Welcome to the boards

ps. Super squirrel is very serious, last month alone 12 ppl were sacrificed to the squirrel gods. ;) lol

Good thing he forgot about me. ^_^

Welcome to TDN. I'm C.A.V. and if you want to know something about me, PM me about it.

Wait...I don't believe in smoking. Is that a problem to you? I'm not trying to flam!!