Lending out 78 Bone Sceptres for ITTPD Avvie

melissachaplain

For those of you who would like 78 Bone Sceptres to get the ITTPD (I Taunt The Pant Devil) avvie, i am lending mine out as i managed to get it a couple of days ago. All i ask is that you have been an active member on these forums with a post count of AT LEAST 50. Just so i know youre a regular here. It took me ages to save up and buy them all (well not AGES but you get what i mean) and i would like them to go to good use. I dont need any collateral etc etc, just a good honest person who wants the avvie for free. Once you get the avvie either neomail me or pm me on here and ill set up a trade for the next person in my list. As of this moment ill be doing this for the first 5 people to reply. Then once theyre done with them ill organise another 5 and so on. Thanks, Melissa

P.S. to the TDN staff, if this is not allowed here please let me know, thanks.

Users in line for lending:

1. Linda (neo username: haruhi_suzumiyax)

*EDIT* Ok ive cleared the list now ready for 5 more people to join in the chain. If the person who has the sceptres is done with them please send the next person on the list a neomail or pm on here that their trade is ready. Thanks, Melissa

no worries ive added both of you to the list. :) I'll set up multiple trades for you heartbr3ak. All you have to do is offer 1 junk item and ill accept. Once you have the avvie just let me know on here or neo and ill set another lot of trades up for the next person on the list (which will be Tamara) :) If i dont accept straight away dont stress, im probably not online but will accept as soon as i login.

Melissa :)

I really need that avvy, can you lend me too and than you can just drop me a Neomail when my turn is up cuz I am always on Neo and here too. Thanks a lot for doing this :D.

Aw, that's really nice of you. ^^

Safe lending, by the way. c:

Thanks. Anything to help out my fellow TDN'ers :)

I really need that avvy, can you lend me too and than you can just drop me a Neomail when my turn is up cuz I am always on Neo and here too. Thanks a lot for doing this :D.

Your name is now on the list Cute Cybunny :)

@w @ Wows, I'd love to jump on this chain too~! I've been saving up for ITTPD too but I'm barely at 2%. x3~

Safe lending, by the way. : D And this is totally very nice of you!

Youre now on the list :)

so i went and bought 78 of them and they are in my inventory now and the pant devil wont attack me?!!?! blargghhg

You have to just keep them all in your inventory and refresh for a while. It is a random event that will come up down the bottom of the page. Ive shown a screenie i took for reference below.

ittpdavvie.jpg

cant u get frozen for refreshing a lot, especially with 78 items in your inventory?

/edit Hah well it just randomly happened a second ago so yay!<--not an avatar collector I just waste time.

TNT has said many times that overstocking your inventory, for the avatar, is okay as long as you don't put TOO many items in it.

Thank you so much Melissa! I got the avatar and am only 3 away from 200 now haha

*woot*

I have put all 8 trades back up, if you or Tamara would like them, I'm ready when you are! :)

Congrats on the avvie and no problems. Tamara can have them as she's next in line.

Hi!

I'd love to join in please. Would you like me to Neomail me? I have 217 avvies.. but would love more.

Thanks so much!

My username is Strawberri21 :)

no worries ill add you to the list :)

So I got that avvy finally and I am gonna make up the trade for the next person.

congrats! And thanks for automatically passing them on. When the last person has the avvie please let me know either on here or via neomail so that i can retrieve them from you. I still need the avvie on my sides too lol.

Melissa