Lutari Island

Eddy

Neopets Mobile has been unreachable for quite a few days now :/

Also, the Lutari Island page on Neopets has this on it:

"The mysterious island of Lutari is currently being pummeled by an unusually large storm! Between the whirlpools, water spouts and lightning it has been advised that no Neopets are allowed to visit its shores. Even the sea life seems to be staying away..."

Does anyone know if it's gone for good, or is this just a temporary thing?

Interesting... Maybe they're changing the accessibility of Lutari Island for the future? Or maybe TNT is just having a joke moment what with hurricane season coming now. My official guesstimate is it's under construction of some sort.

People on the HC neoboards said the mobile app isn't available anymore. :( But it might still be a good idea to ask the editorial.

MAYBE THIS IS A SIGN OF A NEW PLOT! :) OMG! :P and lutari island will FINALLY be discovered by the rest of us *crosses fingers* Its really not fair that some ppl (because of where they live) have been unable to go there!!

MAYBE THIS IS A SIGN OF A NEW PLOT! :) OMG! :P and lutari island will FINALLY be discovered by the rest of us *crosses fingers* Its really not fair that some ppl (because of where they live) have been unable to go there!!

I hope that too, I've never gotten to Lutari Island. I can't afford to pay for it every month.

Its just not available where I live, so I cant even try it, even if I wanted to. Which is super crappy. They could keep it a 'pay thing' (which still totally sucks) but have it like.. you have to buy tickets to visit (tickets are sold at the NC mall) then at least more people would have a chance to visit

I hope that too, I've never gotten to Lutari Island. I can't afford to pay for it every month.

I got quite lucky as I bought a mobile phone(Sony Ericsson W300i) which had it preinstalled without the need for a game subscription, as it's not even available in my area otherwise (We don't have NC stuff either)..

I even got a Faerie quest once, she asked for a Lutango. But right after that my free internet subscription expired and I couldn't refresh the shop.. had to reset the memory card and that wiped the quest as well :/

Anyway, I've submitted it to Editorial.

I got quite lucky as I bought a mobile phone(Sony Ericsson W300i) which had it preinstalled without the need for a game subscription, as it's not even available in my area otherwise (We don't have NC stuff either)..

I even got a Faerie quest once, she asked for a Lutango. But right after that my free internet subscription expired and I couldn't refresh the shop.. had to reset the memory card and that wiped the quest as well :/

Anyway, I've submitted it to Editorial.

Aww that stinks. But at least you got to go there, even if it was only for a short while.