Brain Teasers!

Myriad

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. . good answers. But footsteps was the right one. xD

Today little Frederick and his mother visited a school and a family. While they were there, they saw a band, checked out the litter, and noticed a sleuth standing nearby. Later that day, they watched an army and a troop for quite a while, and noticed they were standing beside a battery. As they were leaving to go home that day, Frederick and his mother saw a party just near the den and were indeed very happy.

What was happening here?

Oh. Wozers. Okay, i'll look for harder ones. :P

A man killed his mother, was born before his father, and married his sister.

How did the man do all three things legally?

That's easy. He's a reverend, so he conducted the funeral for his mother and the wedding ceremony for his sister. When he was born, his father was present.

Edit: Oops, that's a different riddle. I thought he buried his mother, not killed her. In that case, I don't know the answer.

I don't know. The mother and father one was correct. Kikaown, even if you were thinking of a different riddle, hedid conduct a marriage for his sister. Yippee!

HAHAHA I think this one is really hard!

Two old friends, Fred and Ted, had managed to work a party piece that no one could figure out. Fred would go out of the room, and Ted would invite the guests to select an item. They were then asked to continue to think of it so that Fred could read their minds. Fred would be blindfolded so that there could be no possibility of visual clues. Ted would then start to ask Fred questions:

On one occasion Ted asked:

"Did we think of the word sock?"

"Absolutely not." replied Fred.

"Well, was it an ashtray?"

"No."

"OK, is it the word plate?"

Again the answer was negative.

"So, are we thinking of the word china?"

"No." replied Fred.

"Are we thinking of the word carpet?"

"No," replied Fred, " the word you are thinking of is chair."

Everyone gasped. He was right.

How did Fred and Ted work their party piece?

*splutters* wow, how did you get that so fast? o_O

There was a man climbing a ladder to somebody's house, to the nearest window. He broke into the house and took what was most precious to the family. He climbed down, and the police were there waiting for him. He returned what he took to the police, and the police let him walk away. Why?