Bring me your Bone Sceptres!!!!

Cassie

At this current moment, I have 15. I'm trying to buy/find/receive the remainders for under 200np or FREE!

any one looking to donate can send them to my neo account username= Forever_Jinxedfri13

Free donations will have a place on my wall of fame on Forever_Vicious' pet page.

Thank you to all who are willing to help!

I have one you can have. I'll send it right over to you ^_^

Just wondering, why do you need Bone Sceptres? XD

But I do have a few I could give you, is it okay if I offer on a trade? I'm under 13. :P

EDIT: Noticed why you need it, but what exactly is the ITTPD?

for those of you who would like 78 Bone Sceptres i am lending mine out as i managed to get the ITTPD avvie a couple of days ago. All i ask is that you have been an active member on these forums with a post count of AT LEAST 50. Just so i know youre a regular here. It took me ages to save up and buy them all (well not AGES but you get what i mean) and i would like them to go to good use. I dont need any collat etc etc or NP just a good honest person who wants the avvie for free. Once you get the avvie either neomail me or pm me on here and ill set up a trade for the next person in my list. As of this moment ill be doing this for the first 5 people to reply. Then once theyre done with them ill organise another 5 and so on. Thanks, Melissa