Everything X-men evolution here!

tropic

• 2 weeks later...

i feel bad no one has posted here (like my donkey kong post *cries*).

The TV show was OK. The first movie was the best (though wolverine was awesome). The comics are where it all began ... :) oh fond memories... lol

the first one WAS the best, but the only thing that bothered me was the prof's voice. :whistle:

yeah i LOVED the first movie. I'll watch the second one soon, only because it has nightcrawler in it. :wub_anim:

the only parts that creep me out is when wolverine stabbed rouge at night. :sick01: otherwise, that scene was awesome.

this post has been up for like a week now and nobody posted except you guys. thanks! :laughingsmiley:

see I really did not like the third movie, and the second was only OK, but the first I liked quite a bit :)

I think I need to go back and watch the cartoon, its been so long since.. hmmm

I am in the most rage ever!!! :grrr: :grrr: Disney bought marvel!!!!! So the only places left to watch is probably on youtube or a site dedicated to it. I don't know if disney is going to keep marvel the same. :crying: dark pheonix saga? I know WHO dark pheonix is and her story and everything, but is that a movie or show....

fave villians?

mine: mystique magneto pyro quicksilver GAMBIT!!!!(well, he's a villian, and yet he's not. he's very fickle.)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Actually I think it could be a good thing that Disney bought marvel.

They also own the movie company that released movies such as kill bill.

I cant see them messing with a winning strategy. They arent going to be 'disney' movies like you know them,

this will only help the marvel movies ... Disney is such a powerhouse, and will be able to help them in ways you prob. wouldn't think of..

hmm I really dont think they'll do that. Its a winning formula.

However I can see where you might think they might, since they have that channel targeted at boys... but the cartoon versions of x-men, and spiderman, and batman that I've seen all seem geared to kids anyways, so they wouldnt really be changing that..

• 2 months later...

First and second movie were awesome.

I think the whole Disney thing will be cool. Yeah, Disney will be funding it, but Disney also owns other companies that produce movies that aren't 'kiddish' at all, so I don't think MARVEL has anything to worry about.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.