Unreleased Petpet Shopkeepers!

FutureTXTurkey

I feel dumb. What is the petpet at the right?

it's an antwerph. I think that's how you spell it, *trys to find a dictonary*

Wow they are both so cute, the one on the right sort of reminds me of ponyta/rapidash! :P ... its got a very pretty colour scheme! :)

yeah, more like a rapidash because of it's fierceness. it's like RAWWRR!!!!! :evil:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think both are very cute, however I especially like the Antwerph. The colors and the pose remind me of a mystical dragonish creature. :)

Aww they're cute. :P I had no idea what kind of petpets they were also. xD Never saw an Tapira before. o_O

I got tons of Tapiras from KeyQuest with the TiKey deal going on. It would be cool if they gave out that other petpet. Hey TDN! Could you update the KQ page with the prizes of the Tikey prizes?

I got tons of Tapiras from KeyQuest with the TiKey deal going on. It would be cool if they gave out that other petpet. Hey TDN! Could you update the KQ page with the prizes of the Tikey prizes?

really?! thats so cool! I havent played in ages, maybe ill start up again :P