Hey there~

~*Grape*~

Hai there.I'm Grape.New obviously.:P Well I'm 18 years old and I am sooo obsessed with neopets and the nc mall and merch that even when they froze me a couple of months ago I still didn't quit buying stuff. xD I also love piglet.Little pink dude from winnie the pooh rocks yup yup. b) I also use about a billion smilieys with pretty much everything I say....Everything seems so monotonous (not even sure if that is a word! :O) and like...emotionless. :mellow: And omigosh the emoticons here are so cute I just wanna hugglesquish them to death.Just thought I'd throw that out there. ^_^

Giraffes are also the most awesome animals out there. =)

I am also extremely hyper most of the time and slightly insane but a little crazy is good sometimes right??Or at least that is what I tell myself everyday. :yes:

Not much else to say so uh...yeah.HEY THERE =D

:jerrypteri:

^ That is also like the coolest emoticon dude EVER btw. ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts to a maximum of 5 smilies.

And welcome to the forums. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.