someone PLEASE help me NOW T_T

flyingeevee

CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD RIGHT AWAY!!!!!! http://www.neopets.com/userinfo.phtml

If you can't change your password, because a scammer has already changed it, then quickly go through the Account Access form and get all the info you can while you still have access to your account.

After that, I would suggest filling out an abuse report. TNT will very likely freeze your account for your safety. That's why you gathered all the info you need for filling out the Account Access form.

Good luck regaining control of your account! Sorry to hear about your loss of neopoints.

i changed it right away....im serious there's nothing on my sales history with that much, no bids on auctions, or ANYTHING

about 9 mil has been taken and im freaking out really badly TTT__TTT

Oh no, I'm so sorry! *hugs* I'm sure that if you've filled out the abuse report and

account access form TNT will definitely look into it and do everything they can

to help you out.

The only places I went to all day was on ebay, the TDN forums, the eggcave, and neopets....so idk what could've happened.

When I logged on, it was there when I collected my interest, then after collecting a few neopoints, I went to go deposit and saw that exactly 9 million was just GONE

Everything was still the same. Except for that 9 million...

Still...I had all my neopoints like normal when I first logged on. Then after playing only like 4 games, I went to go deposit it and it was just GONE. No trace or anything from anywhere that was different. My PIN was the same, my passy was the same (changed it now though), Sales History was the same, nothing on Auctions, and everything was just the same, only that exactly 9 million neopoints from my bank was gone.

aww thats terrible. I lost 300k depositing into my bank once (the site was having some problems) and I never did see those np back again! :(

I do hope you regain all or at least most of your np. 9mill is ALOT!

aww thats terrible. I lost 300k depositing into my bank once (the site was having some problems) and I never did see those np back again! :(

I do hope you regain all or at least most of your np. 9mill is ALOT!

I was 200,000 away from 10 million *cries* I just want to know, they froze my account for my protection, are they fixing or figuring out the problem and when should I unfreeze my account cause I wrote down almost everything I would need to prove the account is mine...but I don't want to come back brokenhearted and having to re-earn neopoints that took me months to get and when I made sure to place PINS and everything to prevent such a thing to even happen!

If someone was gonna take my neopoints, why didn't they take it ALL? They left the leftovers and just 9 million PURE was gone in less than 20 mins!

This better be some sick glitch and TNT better fix! *really upset right now*

Well, if your account was CGed, then your neopoints are very likely gone for good. TNT does not replace lost items. While it is a LOT of hard work down the drain, at least your items and pets weren't stolen. It might take a long time to rebuild that kind of loss of neopoints, but reclaiming your old account is still likely easier than starting over with a different account.

Once you send in the Account Access form, it will likely take a week to get a response from TNT and maybe longer than that to get your account back, if they want more information. So, if you really miss your main account, I'd suggest sending in the Account Access as soon as possible. Consider yourself lucky that you had full access to your account to find all the necessary info for the form. It's very hard to fill out when you're panicking because your account was seemingly randomly frozen.