To feed or not to feed...

caliama

Very original title, I know. xD

Anyway, down to business. At egg cave, people are reluctant to feed because I have so many eggs.

I can ask them to stop feeding six of my eggs, leaving me with eight, therefore hopefully getting more people to feed ALL my

eggies instead of just a few. But my eggies are all happy right now, and none of them are suffering. Should I ask for

everybody to stop feeding those six? Or should I just leave things the way they are?

Sorry this debate isn't that important, but I need your opinion! =)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

This really isn't a serious debate...

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Debate and Discussion' to 'Random Chit Chat'.

I don't think you have too many eggs. They survive if you are the only one feeding them too. So their happiness would not decrease to a low level if you kept feeding them all.

I think people have too many eggs if they have like 60 eggs and want us to feed just 5 of them. That almost takes longer than feeding them all.

I don't think you have too many eggs. They survive if you are the only one feeding them too. So their happiness would not decrease to a low level if you kept feeding them all.

I think people have too many eggs if they have like 60 eggs and want us to feed just 5 of them. That almost takes longer than feeding them all.

It is particularly difficult if their list isn't in alphabetical order, as that is the way the eggs present to the feeder. I do get overwhelmed if I go to help someone out and they I have to actually page down to see all of their eggs. It can get dull. It also helps if the eggs have fun names.

It is particularly difficult if their list isn't in alphabetical order, as that is the way the eggs present to the feeder. I do get overwhelmed if I go to help someone out and they I have to actually page down to see all of their eggs. It can get dull. It also helps if the eggs have fun names.

So do you think I have too many eggs? You don't necessarily have to scroll down to see them all, but they do fill up an entire screen. =/

Sorry, I've been one of the ones slacking on those who have more than 10 eggs. o-o

Too many eggs is when they take up a lot of space and kill the server. XD