Kyrii Day Submission.

Tamara

It looks nice. I like the glowyness. :-) Good luck getting in the art gallery! How long did it take you to draw?

uhh. I hope you don't mind me asking, but when you sumbit a picture to the art gallery do you submit the picture the day before or a week before or whenever? I'm just wondering, because what if you send in a picture, but they don't see it in time for the day you wanted it...to be...published.

That was worded terribly. I sorry

It looks nice. I like the glowyness. :-) Good luck getting in the art gallery! How long did it take you to draw?

uhh. I hope you don't mind me asking, but when you sumbit a picture to the art gallery do you submit the picture the day before or a week before or whenever? I'm just wondering, because what if you send in a picture, but they don't see it in time for the day you wanted it...to be...published.

That was worded terribly. I sorry

I'm not sure, actually! This is my first submission into the AG, so I don't know how they work. I'm going to try and submit a drawing for UsukiCon Day - but thats only a few days away and I'm not sure it might be considered. It would be more logical to send it in as soon as the specific day appears on the drop down menu when you're going to submit.

xD

And it took me about 4+ hours or so, from sketch to completion.

wahhh? They have a drop down menu? Jeez how do I not notice these things fff

well anyway~

4 hours? Wow. I don't think I can ever spend that much time on a drawing! It's great you put so much effort into it!

Hehe, thanks. Sometimes I spend more (up to 6. Most I've spent was 8). Its all about the passion. :)

This is so well done! The glowy-ness is amazing and just really adorable overall. I'll be disappointed if you don't make into the AG. :( I'd really like to see a UsukiCon entry too... :)

Aw, that evil-looking Kyrii is simply adorable! I really hope you picture gets into the AG. It's really first-rate!

Love how you did the tail =D The blending looks good there :)

There's something less shiny about this piece though =/ Somehow, only the fur captures attention for me @_@. And of course the little pet there is just vicious =D Love the way it's been done up :D

Good luck getting into AG!

WELL, I'm guessing that TNT looks at all the bubbly, cutesy and attempt-at-being-funny art for their AG submissions.

If they wanted to have a variety, they should have considered me - but whatever.

I didn't make it into the AG for Kyrii Day.

WELL, I'm guessing that TNT looks at all the bubbly, cutesy and attempt-at-being-funny art for their AG submissions.

If they wanted to have a variety, they should have considered me - but whatever.

I didn't make it into the AG for Kyrii Day.

What? No way! I thought your Kyrii looked awesome. I can't believe they added a space faerie drawing on Kyrii day? o_O ...

Re-enter it next time! Who knows. they might accept on cybunny day or something random like that :D

TNT don't look at all the art gallery submissions, in case you didn't know. Which pieces they look at is random, like it is for the caption contest. Not really the fairest way to do it but I suppose they get a lot of submissions and they just can't look at everyone's *sigh*

You can always re-enter it - either just generally (they say once every two weeks until you get a reply I think) or maybe for Halloween?