Ghost Stealing Glitch

Sam Zhou

So...a Neopets glitch? I don't know if this happens to other people, but I was visiting Roo Island when I got a random event. The event said, "A Ghost cackles insanely and steals 40 Neopoints from you..." The only problem is that...I have 0 neopoints. So how can a ghost steal np from me when I don't have any? I'll try and upload an image.

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/6529/86912208.png

There's the link for the image, an image that I just cropped and circled where it was important. I'll update this post later tomorrow so you guys can get the unedited image.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That's been around as long as random events have been around. Usually what it does is put your on-hand neopoints into the negative, though usually when I hear about that happening it's when the ghosts steal 80np, rather than 40.