Halloween Sidebar

Eric

Just a clarification about when we can get the Halloween Sidebar...

Do we get it on the midnight leading up to Halloween (directly after 11:59pm on the 30th), or the midnight where Halloween passes (directly after 11:59pm on the 31st)?

Just a clarification about when we can get the Halloween Sidebar...

Do we get it on the midnight leading up to Halloween (directly after 11:59pm on the 30th), or the midnight where Halloween passes (directly after 11:59pm on the 31st)?

My knowledge tells me that it's halloween night.

I don't know if I'll be able to get it- I would have to be awake at 3:00 in the morning to get it...

And what about the Aussies? We're a day ahead and your nights are our days...so does that mean...oh god I'm so confused!! :S

Just go by the day and time on neopets :D

http://www.neopets.com/

So whatever time and day it is for you now, find the relationship btw neopets standard time, and u'll figure it out...

29th day of Collecting, Y8 9:42:29 am NST - Today is the 29th of oct. for me and the time is 12:58... that means im 3 hrs ahead of NST time, so i will have to wait till 2:50 am on Oct. 31st in order to catch neopets at 11:50 pm Oct 30th NST...

im 3 hours ahead of NST too.. I go by Eastern time.. omg. i probably wont be on for the halloween side bar.. my dad would kill me to be on that late.. and its ona school night.. -_-

I wish so much of neopets wasn't time-based, like the snowager and von roo, etc.

especially since NST is Pacific, and the rest of us are typically 1-3 hrs ahead of that...I have no problem staying up 'till midnight, but two in the morning is pushing it